Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2006

A word of thanks

I want to take the time to thank a few people who have been helping me get through this very challenging time. With Rose being tested for gifted and talented I have been a tad bit stressed. Okay I have been a nut case. But a few thankless people have put up with me admirably. First a great big thanks to Grandma Bernita for patiently listening to me over the computer. She has kindly allowed me to go on about how I fear I am doing a horrible job as a parent. She has been a pillar of strength for me having been through all this with Will. Next a huge thank you to Suze for giving me a personal account of her experience as a gifted child. Her insight has been invaluable and I will love her forever for that. Last but not least Vima my mom away from home. She has seen my anguish and frustration for fear of doing the wrong thing. She has seen me through the tears, and for that I am forever grateful. Thank you each and everyone for all your suppport and love.

No comments: