Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Do you dream in code?


Dreaming in Code

I am sitting here if front of Wills computer watching Moya eat her after school snack. I am obsessing. What me obsess? Never! I have now caught Moya's cold. Not exactly caught it, more it seems to be creeping and smothering me like a large wet wool blanket. My neck is achey and my toes are bleak and my nose has run off with my lips and are now happily raising a family in North Dakota. Not to mention I feel dramatic. Not exactly abominable, not yet at least that should come tonight when I get a chance to rest and really maul over the illness. Isabella is yelling at me to pay attention to her. Its been 3 seconds since I last pet her and she is feeling needy. The backyardagains is blaring in the back ground and Moya is shouting her response at the appropriate moments. But here I sit pondering my blog. I am thinking its time for a change. I haven't decided if I will just start another blog or completely overhaul the current one. I have big ideas stirring in my mind. They keep me up at night pondering fonts and side bar colors all in HTML code. If you have never dreamt in code you haven't truly lived. I think I am going to move this into the realm of my own personal trek through life. I will still be printing photos and writing about my family but I think I want to work towards a more coherent blog something that has uniformity. Give me a week and you should see some changes. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comment section of the current blog. I also like money you could leave me big bundles of money!

5 comments:

Suzer said...

O.K. Neo, watch it or you're going to get sucked into the Matrix!

Anonymous said...

AM TRYING TO PHONE YOU
STOP
OLD NUM. DON'T WORK
STOP
YOUR MOM NO CLUE
STOP
GOT PHONE CARD FOR V DAY
STOP
TRYING TO CALL
STOP
SEND NUMBER
STOP
(like the 'telegraph' thing)
email me your number sweetie...

sarah

Anonymous said...

please, please, please don't stop your blog!! It's the only bit of humor I get each day... my professors somehow don't think it's important to laugh. Haven't they read all the latest studies on spiritual health???

Guess not... please don't stop. My sanity hangs in the balance
--Gaye

Anonymous said...

what? - you coherant? - uniform? - please,please keep the laughter, warmth, and info coming - love Mom

Anonymous said...

Ah, dreaming in code. Welcome to my world...

I wrote my first computer program at age 12 or so, and soon after, I started trying to learn how to "improve" the text adventure games that came with the computer, because I wanted to make them work how they should have been in the first place. Barely a day has passed since then that didn't involve some cryptic unspoken language or another. But hey, it pays the bills.