Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Home is where the heart is...


You got 14 days what you get another day older and deeper in debt...
Only 14 days until we're home. Doctor appointments have been made and insurance has been called. Rose and I will be flying 27 hours on our own. I hate to fly and typically have a panic attack while on the flight. So I am praying hard that I can handle the first 15 hours and then last few will be cake. Pray baby squishy gets off my bladder and Rose doesn't drink to much and sleeps most of the flight. Pray I can keep it together. (I do much better when someone is relying on me to keep it together). Liam will be coming home around my birthday so we are hoping his parents will come up for a vist. When we leave I will be 24 weeks pregnant and much closer to delievery. So Liam will be looking for a new house while Rose and I are away. So when we get home we will be in a home that will be ready to outfit 4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure was hoping WE would get to see you. I'm disappointed, but we love you and will pray for your trip to be safe, stressless, and happy.
--Gaye

Anonymous said...

Dear Casey,
I know it is a big trip to the USA for you being pregnant etc. Sometimes it is helpful if people come and visit you in the one place, so that you don't need to travel around while you are there. This way you can see all of the family no matter where they live!! Send out the word. Big reunion for the BOsleys from OZ! You have a fantastic holiday and I know that you will be refreshed and full of vigour as you return to OZ. love, Megs