Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 20, 2006

TUBBY TIME


In my family a bath cures all. Got cold take a bath got a fever take a bath. My mother has always thrown both my sister and I in the bath anytime something goes wrong. You know what she's right. A bath does make a world of difference. Rose was driving me crazy this morning so I threw her in the tub and let her float for a half an hour and you know what? She was a much calmer and happier little girl. For some reason it even calms the crankiest of children. Any time my girlfriend Jodi and I feel we would smoosh our children when having a vist we would toss them in the tub and all would be better. I think in the week long vists we use to have they spent half of their time in the tubby. SO GO TAKE A BATH!

5 comments:

e4 said...

My son always fights getting in the bath. And then he fights getting out. Poor kid can't figure out what he likes.

My daughter on the other hand, she'd stay in the water all day if she could...

JBTW said...

A tub full of water helps a lot of sensory needs -- for one & all. I think that's why it's so calming. Relax on people! :)

Anonymous said...

Ya know. It is sooo true! Anytime Zoie is really fussy I give her a bath and before you know it, she is a sweet baby again. Kyle too! And when I feel the need to kill my children, a bath seems to help me as well. Maybe that would bring peace to the Middle East. They all need to go take a bath!

Sarah

Courtney said...

I SO agree! Whenever I feel stressed, that's what I do!

Anonymous said...

you know - i do not remember that - but you and sara have always said i did that - remember beach time in the bath - with swimsuits - decorations and annie wanting to get in too???love mom