Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sick day

Today I am sick!
No not just in the head well yah actual it is in my head. I have a sinus infection or at least that is what I think it is. I have been blowing my nose continuously for the past 24 hours. Rose and Liam spent a lovely day of trying not to fight. Two pig headed people should not spend so much time alone with each other it only leads to tears. So I today have been relegated to bed where I have read smut novels and slept off and on. When I wasn't reading I was worried about my yet to be detected unborn child. I keep thinking are you really there? Are you happily swimming around or have you already gone to heaven with your other three siblings? I hate to think that way but I just can't stop myself. I have had to many losses not to be a tad neurotic. I try to keep my brand of craziness to myself but sometimes it just has to come out. I have to wait until Friday to know if there is a heart beat or if I am looking at another blighted ovum. So I will blow my nose and wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not have those thoughts considering everything that's happened? I view your anxiety as more evidence that you are indeed an intelligent, sensitive person.

I am thinking about you every waking hour of every day. You better post as soon as you get back from your appointment on Friday!

And feel better soon, darnit!

JBTW said...

You're in my thoughts my love.