Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Morning sickness


Oh morning sickness you fickle bitch.
As I move into week 7 so does my "morning sickness".
I go from being okay right to being ill. It seems as long as I stuff a cracker in my big fat mouth I'm okay but then it starts all over again. May there always be Tums and crackers on hand.
Ps. a great remedy that my dad taught me was 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to one glass of warm water. Drink fast feel better soon. Thanks dad I am having a big glass on you right now.

4 comments:

JBTW said...

I recently came across a home remedy for nausea (maybe it will help)...
-shred 1/2 tsp. gingerroot
-simmer in water for 5 min.
-strain & sip

:) Hope your tummy treats you better today!

Anonymous said...

"The Force is strong with this one."

Huzzah for pregnancy hormones! I wish I had some great advice for you, but I don't. Just keep those crackers handy and hang in there! Come ooooonnn, second trimester.

Suzer said...

Ugh! Nothing compares with that stuck in the backseat of a fast moving car nausea that lasts all day! Hopefully you'll only have a few more weeks of it. No consolation, but at least you know your body is doing what it's supposed to. HUGS

Suzer said...

How are you feeling besides the moring sickness? Is you sinus cold starting to clear up?