Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Please mom I wanta' go home

Please mom I want to go home, but they won't let me go, please mom I want to go home!

I am feeling terribly homesick today. I am stressed and sad and I want to go home. I feel I have grown a bit being out here on my own in the great big world. I am heading towards my ultimate job being a photographer. My daughter is doing well in school and for the most part is happy. Will is doing great and enjoying his job. Me I want to go home. I just can't afford it. I miss my mommy and daddy and sister and niece and nephew. I miss my aunts and grandma I miss the good old USA. I want to go out at 10 o'clock at night and find something open. I want to shop at a superstore and get everything I need at one stop. I want Taco Bell. I want well... I want my family. It's been 7 months since I last stepped foot on my homeland and believe it or not I miss it. Australia is beautiful and for the most part the people are great and caring. They seem to genuinely love their country. The landscapes are stunning and the oceans are amazing but I miss Pittsburgh. I miss the rolling hills and the sweet little creek that runs behind my parents home. I MISS WALMART. I miss going to my mothers home for dinner and drinks. I miss sitting in her little pool and playing games with the kids. I just want to go home. I miss home.

7 comments:

Suzer said...

Home misses you too.

Anonymous said...

awwww :(

Anonymous said...

we all miss you too! i miss your silliness, your comforting ways, your caring words, your demands, your passion for whatever you have a passion for at the moment, your way of getting things going - i miss you lots - mom

weirdbunny said...

I'm so sorry your sad.... Unfortunately there is quite a distance between those countries. You'll have to find some american bloggers to do a swap with you for american goodies.

JBTW said...

I miss you too & wish you were still only a few hours away! But you're not, so make the most of it... and in the meantime, I await your return...

Anonymous said...

I wish you could be here for Alexanders first birthday! I was so happy when you visited us in the hospital! It was really nice of you guys. We miss you too. -cristie

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU TOO! love, Robyn!