Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Friday, August 25, 2006
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I think this one is really well done! I LOVE cowboys and scifi shows so when I saw this I was inlove! No really take the time, watch the video even if you don't know the show you can appreciate the time put into making everything synch up. oh yah, someone for petes sake buy me a firefly t-shirt!
Sunday, August 20, 2006
1. Stay up for 72 hours straight all the while smiling
2. Demands perfection (but never gets it).
3. Asks that you hold your hand out to catch throw up and then comfort the ill by saying its okay baby just throw up on me.
4. Asks that you agree to take daily verbal abuse from a cranky person shorter then your knee
5. Demands that you be willing to drive at a moments notice on E with 14 weeks of snacks and toys piled up in the back seat.
6. Expects you to want to wipe someone else's ass!
7. Asks that you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year including holidays and vacations without pay!
8. Expects that you will be slave labor for the rest of your employment or death which ever comes first.
9. Last but not least on the day you are employed (conception) until your death you will never see one days worth of pay, a big enough thank you worthy of all you have done, or manual to let you know how your doing.
What other job in the world will you ever know unconditional love?
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Monday, August 14, 2006
1. For the past week she has declared she is moving out and you don't care.
2. She has repeatedly told you that if she doesn't get her way she will throw fire balls at you.
3. She drew on the wall, was sent to her room while you laughted quietly and took photos of the infraction. Cuz the little drawing on the left looked rather cute.
4. You will sleep with one eye open tonight because, she states she's "going to kill you."
5. She tells a close friend of yours that she was just playing with that "you know I hate you."
6. You can't wait to drop her off at school!
7. You have taken to running away and hiding in your own bathroom just so you don't have to hear her little voice.
8. You slowly turn the radio up louder and louder just so you won't have to listen to the growing list of complaints coming from the back seat.
9. You set a timer at breakfast and tell her that if she doesn't finish soon you will be packing her and her breakfast up and sending it to deepest darkest Africa.
10. You sometimes drive around the school several times just to build up the courage to pick your little darling up from class.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
I have been consciously praying since I was around 5 years of age when I first learned that you pray at night for your family and that if you were to die God would take you up to heaven. ( I still find that Prayer a bit scary). I have been noticing a change in my prayers over the last few years. I use to pray for a new bike and a boy to like me. I made deals like if you (fill in the blank) I will go to church every Sunday or I promise to be good. As I got older my prayers have become more sophisticated like "please God just let me make it to the gas station I'm on E". After Rose was born I began praying about her sleep patterns. "Please God protect her while she sleeps" "Dear God just let her sleep." Now that she is 4 and in school I pray for the same things my mother prayed for me. "Please God let her make friends, let her keep her upbeat personality and love for life." "Please God keep her safe while she is away from me." "Dear God let her enjoy school and do well." I stay up at night praying for her protection and health. Sometimes praying is the only thing that helps me get through a long night of crying over ear aches and leg cramps. It won't be long until the tears will be about a boy not liking her or fight with a friend and so the prayer chain will go full circle. I will again pray for the little things but not for me but for her. Click on the "praying hands" and get the story behind the painting.