Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

God help us all

If only she knew what was coming!

He only looks innocent!

Wipe that smile off your chubby face cuz...
Oh Dear God there goes the neighborhood!
Watch out world there's another Bosley on the way
Please note mother of said child above is going crazy. "SO what's new". Well I become, how can we put this but, neurotic when I become pregnant. I have had to many miscarriages not to be so (3). We are 5 weeks along and I have had two blood tests and another on Friday. The scan is being scheduled tomorrow. It is anyone's guess as to whether or not we will make it past the 8 week mark. Right now we are worried about low progesterone levels and blighted ovums. I wanted to let you all know for moral support cuz I am going crazy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

darlin - going crazy? - come now - maybe going crazier - love ya - keep joyful - love mom

Just Jac said...

Hooray, what good news! I will be praying all goes well for this dear little one to be!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for your whole family! Now your little girl will have someone to get into trouble with. Good luck and congrats again. I'm so happy for you guys.
-Cristie and James

Anonymous said...

If you get bored.. Here is a good mommy forum for expecing moms and moms with children.

www.familyconnectionforums.com

I hope to see you there!
-Cristie

Anonymous said...

So, so, so happy for you! We'll be praying for you, too. Lots of love,
Margaret

~Lori said...

Ohmygosh, my little heart is going pitty-pat! I will be crossing every crossable body part for ya. Look out world!!!

Holy crap, I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

e4 said...

Woohoo! (plus ditto what everybody else said already)

Suzer said...

I love the way you announced it! Congrats my sweetheart! Keep up the updates!

JBTW said...

(I like the pop-up for the comments...) While I already said congrats, I just want to say it again! Congrats you insane one! Glad the labs are turning out in your favor! I hope to talk to you online soon... :)

Madcap said...

I'm so glad for you, and I really do hope you carry through. I lost a few myself, and it's difficult.

All the same - WONDERFUL! Congratulations!