Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Earth Baby


Savings for Breastfeeding and cloth diapering


250 dallors a month

3,000 a year


This is what we are going to save this year. We have just gone natural in baby care products. Anwyn is now a cloth diaper baby (or will be when they get here). We are already breastfeeding (with the help of Suzer and Daisy). Those two are my own earth momma's! Lets just say I would have given up on the breastfeeding in the first week if it wasn't for them. So now I am I going to start cloth diapers. I have done my research and have found even with washing daily cloth diapers are the way to go. So wish us luck!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Congrats. :) I love using cloth diapers and have never looked back since making the switch with my first child. And breastfeeding rocks!

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am so glad breastfeeding is working out for you. Remember, you can call me anytime (and I do mean anytime) with questions. Also, I have a present for Anwyn. Email me your snail mail address. Where did you buy your cloth diapers?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read your "whole mother earth" decisions. I'm a firm believer is using cloth diapers and breastfeeding. I'm glad you don't have to be a child of the 60s (low, those many years ago)to want to have a more natural approach. If you ever need some encouraging words, let me know. betg (aka jess' mom)

Morgan said...

the diapers are coming from Kelly's Closet and Barefoot Baby

JBTW said...

I've never seen such colorful cloth diapers before (I clicked on the image) -- craziness!

See you soon!

e4 said...

Groovy, man. I wish we'd stuck with the cloth diaper thing...