Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

feeling frustrated

For the second time we were told we are not good candidates for infant adoption. 

I can't understand why someone wouldn't want an experienced mom.  I know what to do when a baby cries.  I know what to do for a skinned knee.  I know what to do with a cocky pre-teen.  WHY NOT BELIEVE IN US? 

I have taught preschool off and on for nearly 20 years.  I have loved each and every child who has entered my life. 

I have raised two girls with special needs.  I can do this!

I can love your child unconditionally because I know that even when your child gets angry and says hurtful things that this two shall pass because I know that this is all apart of life.  I will know when to push and when wait.  I have done this all before.  TRUST ME!

Please take a chance on us.

Sincerly,
a waiting patient experienced mommy 

 

No comments: