Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 31, 2008

BUY FROM ME!


Instead of buying your cards from Walmart buy from me at a discounted price and get free stuff!

I am looking to you dear friends for help. I don't want to blanket people with emails but I do want your help. If you read this message leave a quick note to let me know all who are reading this. As you know I have a business started on Etsy's called fieldsofviewphotography.com. I would like to being making cards and more personal items. So I am asking that instead of going to hallmark buy your cards from me at a discounted price (just type in friends and family in the convo section). What can I make that you may want?

Birth announcements
Congratulations
Happy Birthday
So sorry
get better soon
and so on

I also make
Tooth Fairy Buisness cards for you big kid who is losing teeth at an alarming rate.
5 for 2.50 plus shipping and handling

I do blank cards

prints sizes
4 x 6 and up

NORMAL PRICE
4 cards one image 12.50
4 cards two images 13.50
4 cards four images 14.50

6 cards three images 15.50
6 cards six images 16.50

8 cards 4 images 20.00
8 cards 8 images 24.00

buy more then 2 sets of cards and pay for shipping for one
buy in balk and get 25% off whole order.

FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNT ALWAYS 25% OFF WHOLE ORDER

all cards have this on the back

description
1/500
where it was taken
www.fieldsofviewphotography.com

blank or witty saying in side you choose.

I like to send free stuff with all of my orders so come and buy from me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read it... will send you an email through the site. Hope you're well! :-) Kristie