The littlest one and I are headed to the hospital tomorrow for some steroid treatments. If all goes well we will be home in a week with baby still inside but if not she will be born next week or the week after that. It's taking all my mental strength to go to the hospital on Friday considering I have already turned down going in twice this week. I have major panic attacks and freak out easily. If you have some time give Liam a call and find out where I am and stop by for a vist. Liam and Rose will be holding down the fort on their own for awhile so feel free to vist them too.