1. You can throw up everything and nothing.
2. 9 out of 10 times a cat will run ahead of you into a bathroom (does he really have to go that bad?)
3. You can only hit cheese and cracker nirvana once a night. The second time pales in comparison...
4. That my oldest understands the concept of comforting items the youngest not so much. Thank you dear for the wooden spoon I feel much better now.
5. That I can come up with some very creative ways to get my self noticed while quarantined to the back bedroom. Take large throw up bowl bang against wall in a rhythmic fashion banging out my favorite ABBA tune.
6. That 10 blankets and a space heater are not enough to keep me warm when I have a fever, despite what my husband might say.
7. No matter how many times I am told I am not COLD that its just the fever talking that I still don't believe it sounds like my voice and my voice says I'm COLD.
8. I have had "that's the story of Burt's blanket" by seaseme street stuck in my head for over a week.
9. That I find myself amusing at 1 am
10. That if Mama ain't happy then everyone will ignore her as if she does not exist.