Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Crimson beauty 5 X 7




Taken in Graham North Carolina while out buying plants for my own home. My youngest was running circles around me but I was able to photograph just a bit.

Number: 6/500
Size: 5" x 7" $6.50
Location: Circleville Ohio

Photo available in: 4" x 6" to 8" x 10"
• photo card $3.50

If you wish to purchase a larger or smaller size I will send you a revised invoice through Pay Pal

shipping increases beyond the 5" X 7" size

Due to differences in monitors there may be some slight color variances from what you see and what you receive. If you are not satisfied, I will gladly provide you with a refund once the original photograph is received

Thank you for looking!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30351368

No comments: